Re: b-f one-liner needs translating

On Fri, 2002-03-01 at 20:32, Jordi Mallach wrote:
> In short, what I (and many others in the team) would like is to see if
> the selection of languages can be done basing more on the completeness
> of the install support and not some flawed stats in a webpage.

Yes, it's clear that the LinuxCounter stats are far from ideal for this
purpose.

You are welcome to include Catalan if you can find space on the disks.
If this involves deleting support for some other language, you will need
to select a candidate for removal and present an argument explaining why
Catalan would be more useful than whatever victim you have chosen.

p.