Re: [FIXED] French, German, and Spanish translations wanted for XFree86 debconf templates

On Tue, May 08, 2001 at 02:00:54PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>  I wish you to manage templates as separate files, like this:
>
>  xserver-common.templates  (... original one)
>  xserver-common.templates.fr (... France translation)
>  xserver-common.templates.ja (... Japanese translation)

Thanks for this suggestion, and for the instructions for implementing it.

I'll see about getting this change into XFree86 4.0.3-4.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    America is at that awkward stage.  It's
Debian GNU/Linux                |    too late to work within the system, but