Re: Euro document now available

That should be http://httpd.chello.nl/s.ciobica/fonturi/index-en.html .

> > 	Are they package in Debian?
> >
> I had the intention to make it so, but I am not a developer, I try to
> see some programs which could help me to build a .deb file, but everybody
> is talking about makefiles and so, and I could not figure it out...

Take a look at the Debian New Maintainers Guide, in the maint-guide
package.  (And on http://doc.mdcc.cx/doc/maint-guide/maint-guide.html/
).  This offers a quick introduction at how to build a package.  The
hello package is helpfull also: apt-get source hello .  But, indeed,
it's very helpfull if your not-yet-debianized package is shipped with a
Makefile.  The hello package gives an example.

You can ask me for help personnally if you still have troubles to get
going.

Bye,

Joost

--
What do I need to connect to the Internet? [...] It is preferable·
to be running the UNIX operating system [...]