Re: Debian italian translation effort.

Hi Andrea,

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 10:50:10AM +0200, Andrea Glorioso wrote:

> My name is  Andrea  Glorioso, and I've  launched, together   with some
> fellows,   a project  aimed  at   coordinating   and easening  italian
> translations of Debian.

Would this project neceserally be Debian oriented?  In case it's
about translating not only debian-specific, but also generaral
linux documentation into italian, the project might better be
general linux oriented.  As a side-effect, this would make the
possible quirk no longer applicable.

Bye,

Joost

--