Q about translations

Hi,

I (finally) managed to internationalize one of my packages (rpncalc)
(just to see how it works); I have now a German translation of the
English original.  Since German is my mother tongue, this was easy
(ok, it's probably not perfect...), but the question is: how is
this done for the other languages: I could be able to manage a
poor French translation but for Spanisch, Brazil etc. I wouldn't
have any chance.
Is there a translation team around, or should I wait for the
translations to pour in?

David