Re: Move package removals

Hi Michael,

On Thu, 2014-05-08 at 13:58 +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 01:01:31AM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> > On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 10:03:27PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > > Here is another round of source packages which don't build any
> > > more. Most of them were missed before because of binNMU versions. Does
> > > anything there should really be kept installed?
> >
> > Quite a few of them are not leaf packages, AFAICT.  If I check each with
> > "dak rm --rdep-check --no-action -p -a=hurd-i386,all -B", I get the
> > following list currently:
> >
> > burp
> > dateutils
> > ffe
> > haskell-llvm
> > libembperl-perl
> > monit
>
> I removed monit.
>
> > mssh
> > mupdf

This one is now built and installed!

> > openocd
> > resiprocate
> > rpy2
> > since
> > skimage
> > tardy
> > wesnoth-1.11
>
> And wesnoth-1.11.
>
> > xburst-tools
> > xserver-xorg-video-openchrome
>
> I also ignored xine-libs, which has come up since.
>
> A couple others showed up since as well, but they did look fine to
> remove for me, I filed bug #747409 now.

Didn't you see my mail?
https://lists.debian.org/debian-hurd/2014/05/msg00036.html

By commenting on the list I agreed to go through it too. I think it's a
little premature to remove them now, see for example mupdf above. I
thought bug reports on packages counted as excluded from the list. Are
you in a hurry to get the percentage up?

BR,
Svante