Re: Move package removals

Hi,

On Thu, May 01, 2014 at 10:03:27PM +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Here is another round of source packages which don't build any
> more. Most of them were missed before because of binNMU versions. Does
> anything there should really be kept installed?

Quite a few of them are not leaf packages, AFAICT.  If I check each with
"dak rm --rdep-check --no-action -p -a=hurd-i386,all -B", I get the
following list currently:

burp
dateutils
ffe
haskell-llvm
libembperl-perl
monit
mssh
mupdf
openocd
resiprocate
rpy2
since
skimage
tardy
wesnoth-1.11
xburst-tools
xserver-xorg-video-openchrome

Gabriele suggested to also remove emacs23.

> Michael, could you perhaps handle submitting this removal to ftp-master?
> I'm not sure I understand what they want precisely.

Sure, I can do it.

Michael