Packages missing in 20130318 netinst iso?

Hi,

I've recently installed Hurd on my hard drive, using the 20130318
netinstall iso.

The install appeared to go fine. However, my ethernet card does not
appear to be recognised (i.e. "devprobe eth0" and "devprobe /dev/eth0"
does not work, nor replacing eth0 with eth1, eth2, etc.)

My ethernet card is:
Ethernet controller: Realtek Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
	 	     	     		RTL-8139/8139C/8139C+ (rev 10)
which supposedly[1] should be supported.

Is it possible, or does anyone know, whether important packages might
be missing from the netinst iso?

I'm a little suspicious because I do not have "halt" or "reboot"
either. Nor "dhclient" (this might be correct.) Nor "emacs" (ok, that
one was a joke. It's still a travesty though.)

Is it worth downloading CD-1, for example, and installing some of the
packages from there, or re-installing from CD-1? (I would rather save
the bandwidth.)

Or, do I just need to read more about networking in Hurd?

Thanks,

Dominic

1. http://www.gnu.org/software/hurd/gnumach-doc/Configuration.html