DHCP client

Hi,

I just read on Planet Debian that you might need a DHCP
client that works first.

OpenBSD has taken ISC’s DHCP client and server, split them and
then stripped down and fixed each part independently. Maybe the
stand-alone client would be an easier target to work on, until
ISC’s carries all necessary patches? It uses privilegue separa-
tion, and the script could be switched with one for Hurd.

env CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d anoncvs@anoncvs.openbsd.org:/cvs \
    co -PA src/sbin/dhclient

I’d suggest packaging this as openbsd-dhcp-client as an alternative
for all architectures. I guess I could help with that, if there is
interest.

bye,
//mirabilos • tg@debian.org
--
> Hi, does anyone sell openbsd stickers by themselves and not packaged
> with other products?
No, the only way I've seen them sold is for $40 with a free OpenBSD CD.
	-- Haroon Khalid and Steve Shockley in gmane.os.openbsd.misc