Re: hurd-i386 qualification for Wheezy

Adam D. Barratt, le Sat 19 May 2012 19:04:40 +0100, a écrit :
> I'm not sure we've ever released with an architecture which was in
> either broken or fucked, but hopefully someone will correct me if I'm
> mistaken on that.

We can as well not aim at an official release, and make an unofficial
release.  In my opinion that'd be already great.  I have already
uploaded installation CD snapshots from times to times, I'll do another
with the rebuilt arch soon (otherwise people who install from CDs end up
upgrading all packages :) ).

Samuel