Re: Installing base system using mini-20110308.iso

David Hiran Watson, le Sat 19 Mar 2011 13:15:20 +0000, a écrit :
> Am I the only one that has had this issue of the installation breaking at the base system step? If not, perhaps we should update the appropriate docs to include my experience.
>
> Also, if the  root issue is a benign warning, then why did the base system step fail with a chroot error? Seems more than a warning to me!

That depends where it happens. There _are_ places where I know it _does_
happen but it's completely safe. If you post the content of your syslog
file we can have a look, else it's just guesswork, and my guess is that
you're just seeing the bening warnings, and the actual issues is simply
the download issue.

Samuel