Re: outdated leaf packages

On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 19:02 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net, le Thu 17 Mar 2011 18:12:40 +0100, a écrit :
> > Perhaps we could put some of these packages on debian-ports?
>
> Well, let's try to simply have them fixed in Debian itself first :)

Even if the binary packages are removed from GNU/Hurd is it still
possible to port them? It will probably take some time to see why they
don't build and if they are usable in Hurd or not. More generally, is
there a priority list of the FTBFS packages that need to be ported?

BTW: Looks like the files failed_packages.txt.gz is not updated since
February 12. Can this be updated a little more frequently?