Re: outdated leaf packages

Svante Signell, le Thu 17 Mar 2011 19:43:09 +0100, a écrit :
> On Thu, 2011-03-17 at 19:02 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > olafBuddenhagen@gmx.net, le Thu 17 Mar 2011 18:12:40 +0100, a écrit :
> > > Perhaps we could put some of these packages on debian-ports?
> >
> > Well, let's try to simply have them fixed in Debian itself first :)
>
> Even if the binary packages are removed from GNU/Hurd is it still
> possible to port them?

No, I'm saying that we can drop them from the list of packages to be
removed, and work on fixing them.

> It will probably take some time to see why they
> don't build and if they are usable in Hurd or not.

They used to be, so it should not be too hard.

> More generally, is there a priority list of the FTBFS packages that
> need to be ported?

As referenced on the Debian hurd port website, and in the #hurd topic.

> BTW: Looks like the files failed_packages.txt.gz is not updated since
> February 12. Can this be updated a little more frequently?

Damn, my Makefile rule was bogus indeed. Now fixed, updated, and will be
again everyday like the dep graph.

Samuel