Package renaming

Hello,

We had talked a bit about renaming the gnumach packages to match the
Debian conventions.  I took the time to make changes:

- kernels are now named gnumach-${VERSION}-${VARIANT}, which means atm:
  - gnumach-1.3.99-486
  - gnumach-1.3.99-486-dbg
  - gnumach-1.3.99-xen-486
  - gnumach-1.3.99-xen-486-dbg
- packages are now named gnumach-image-${VERSION}-${VARIANT}, which
  means atm:
  - gnumach-image-1.3.99-486
  - gnumach-image-1.3.99-486-dbg
  - gnumach-image-1.3.99-xen-486
  - gnumach-image-1.3.99-xen-486-dbg
- d-i packages are now named kernel-image-${VERSION}-${VARIANT}-di,
  which mans atm:
  - kernel-image-1.3.99-486-di
  - kernel-image-1.3.99-xen-486-di
- there is no need for an ABI version in ${VERSION} since we don't have
  modules.
- yes, 486, because we don't actually support 386, and compiling a 686
  won't bring much performance improvement as is the case with Linux
  which does assembly optimizations
- gnumach-image-xen-486 and gnumach-image-486 packages are
  meta-packages which will depend on the latest version of gnumach.
- gnumach and gnumach-dbg packages become transition packages to
  gnumach-image-486 and gnumach-image-1.3.99-486-dbg, and break the old
  grub-pc which would assume /boot/gnumach.gz

Does anybody see any corner case I could have forgotten in that scheme?

Samuel