Re: K16 images - uploading

On Mon, Dec 17, 2007 at 02:05:03PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:
> Would it make the life of whoever will do K17 much better if we only
> shipped a mini-ISO and maybe a first CD?

Maybe we could figure out how to use debian-cd to produce non-installing
ISOs/DVDs of the rest of the archive (or are you using that already,
Philip?).  This would assume debian-ports.org isn't very important for
day-to-day packages, which I think is a reasonable assumption.

Not sure whether this would have a lot of benefit, but might be worth a
try.

Michael