- To: Samuel Thibault <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-hurd <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: pthread_atfork()
- From: Thomas Bushnell BSG <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 18:06:39 -0800
- Message-id: <1198807599.19780.24.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20071228020405.GF4314@implementation>
- References: <20071222013540.GA4695@implementation> <1198289412.8917.6.camel@localhost> <20071223205303.GE5098@implementation> <1198529117.4724.44.camel@localhost> <20071228011449.GE4314@implementation> <1198805101.19780.21.camel@localhost> <20071228020405.GF4314@implementation>
On Fri, 2007-12-28 at 02:04 +0000, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Actually, it happens that in the pike7.6 case, it doesn't, because its
> configure.in doesn't use AC_CHECK_FUNCS for that function. Yes, that's
> evil, but that's unfortunately what people do.
So then they get what they deserve. :)
> Now, that said, we'd have to modify libc's <gnu/stubs.h> to also include
> a <gnu/stubs-pthread.h> provided by the hurd's libpthread.
Yes, certainly, or at least a general Hurdish one or something.