- To: Samuel Thibault <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: pthread_atfork()
- From: Thomas Bushnell BSG <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 15:45:17 -0500
- Message-id: <1198529117.4724.44.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <20071223205303.GE5098@implementation>
- References: <20071222013540.GA4695@implementation> <1198289412.8917.6.camel@localhost> <20071223205303.GE5098@implementation>
On Sun, 2007-12-23 at 21:53 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Thomas Bushnell BSG, le Fri 21 Dec 2007 21:10:12 -0500, a écrit :
> > We are supposed to gave libc #defines that say that a function is a stub
> > when it just returns ENOSYS, which configure checks for. Or something
> > like that.
> You mean the configure of those programs that try to use
Yes. This is how it works for other functions in general.