Re: Limit of 32GB on K15?

Hi,

Hiroyuki Yamamoto, le Thu 22 Nov 2007 10:05:39 +0900, a écrit :
> K15 doesn't boot when it is in a disk image of 30GB or more though I
> noticed when I install K15 on VMware.
> Does the limit of 32GB exist in the kernel of Hurd?

Up to which point does it boot?
The Mach interface talks in terms of sectors, so that should keep it up
to 2TB.  However, there are some tricks with the disk geometry and the
IDE interface, I'll try to see what needs to be done (I've already done
it in the bochs bios which was limited to 128GB).

Samuel