Re: brltty FTBFS on hurd-i386 because of lack of sound support

Hey

On 3/28/06, Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> wrote:
> I realize that I am a little clueless but I can't find any sound stuff in
> Mach??

No, I simply didn't pay attention to thomas cleaning patch.

It removed include/device/audio_status.h

here it is in a cvs old tag:

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewcvs/gnumach/include/device/audio_status.h?root=hurd&only_with_tag=gnumach-1-branch-before_removing_unused_and_unsupported_code&view=markup

We could consider reinserting that stuff.

Gianluca

--
It was a type of people I did not know, I found them very strange and
they did not inspire confidence at all. Later I learned that I had been