Re: native-install script fails on first run

On Wed, Dec 06, 2006 at 09:49:08PM -0600, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> Configuring Debian packages.
> *** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x080544a8 ***
> bash: line 4:   649 Aborted                 pwconv
> Please correct the error and rerun `/sbin/shadowconfig on'
> sh-3.1#

Also, shadowconfig is no longer shipped in the latest passwd package,
(so I wonder how it gets run in the first place); can you try to comment
out that line (122) in native-install:

/sbin/shadowconfig on

and see what happens?  You might have to wipe your partition and start
over.

Michael