Re: graphviz 2.8

Barry deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> (20/11/2006):
> Heya gang,

Heya Barry & the gang.

> OK, by making the following changes, I was able to get graphviz to build.
> in configure.ac, disable -ffast-math:
> [...]

Since I'm going to NMU it (again), and probably take over his
maintenance, I'm planning to integrate that change directly. Feel free
to report it to the BTS right now anyway, so that a proper changelog
entry and explanation can be found afterwards easily.

> Also in debian/rules, I added --without-tclsh.

I'll do so, you can send a patch together with the above one, to the
same bugreport.

> However it is still failing on the binary packaging side with the
> following error:
>
> mv: cannot overwrite directory
> `/devel2/bdefreese/graphviz/graphviz-2.8/debian/graphviz/usr/share/doc/graphviz/examples/pathplan_data'
> make: *** [install] Error 1

Known bug, due to an old version of coreutils, which I was about to
solve, by applying the patch in #376049.

Cheers,

--
Cyril Brulebois