graphviz 2.8

Heya gang,

OK, by making the following changes, I was able to get graphviz to build.
in configure.ac, disable -ffast-math:

               *-freebsd* )
CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wall -ffast-math"
                   ;;
+                *-gnu* )
+ CFLAGS="${CFLAGS} -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wall"
               * )

Also in debian/rules, I added --without-tclsh.

However it is still failing on the binary packaging side with the following error:

mv: cannot overwrite directory `/devel2/bdefreese/graphviz/graphviz-2.8/debian/graphviz/usr/share/doc/graphviz/examples/pathplan_data'
make: *** [install] Error 1

Thanks,

Barry deFreese (aka bddebian)