Re: kde on hurd

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 12:35, Michael Banck wrote:
> Other Build-Depends are probably missing, but I guess you'll be
> compiling from source anyway (not using Debian source packages), so you
> can just leave out that functionality.  Otherwise, we'll be happy to
> help you with any Debian-specific issues.
can you send me your  /etc/apt/sources.list ?

I will start with debian package for qt, not with compiled from scratch.
Ihave successfully installed libqt3c102-mt it work fine, i have tested it with
desighner, but I cannot install
libqt3-mt-dev  it fall on Dependency of libaudio-dev, which I cannot install.
If I wright understand in this package is qmake and other tools?

I have installed although qt3-dev-tools but qmake from this pakage dieing with
sigfault.

Is it possible to solve this problem with Debian-packages or I must install qt
from sources?
--
Oleksandr Shneyder
Systemadministrator

phone: +49 9142 9600-53
fax:   +49 9142 9600-55
mail:  oleksandr.shneyder@treuchtlingen.de
visit: www.treuchtlingen.de

Hauptstrasse 31
91757 Treuchtlingen (Stadt der offenen Quellen)