Re: kde on hurd

On Wednesday 01 June 2005 12:35, Michael Banck wrote:
> There are (hacked) Qt .debs at people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/, if you
> need them.
Ok thank, I will use it.

> Other Build-Depends are probably missing, but I guess you'll be
> compiling from source anyway (not using Debian source packages), so you
> can just leave out that functionality.  Otherwise, we'll be happy to
> help you with any Debian-specific issues.
Great! I really need it. I am new on Debian (I using gentoo, and before gentoo
I had compiled from source linux), but my partner is Debian user, I think he
can help me too.

> Thanks a lot for your initiative,

:) I think hurd have great future, so I just want to take a part.

--
Oleksandr Shneyder
Systemadministrator

phone: +49 9142 9600-53
fax:   +49 9142 9600-55
mail:  oleksandr.shneyder@treuchtlingen.de
visit: www.treuchtlingen.de

Hauptstrasse 31
91757 Treuchtlingen (Stadt der offenen Quellen)