Re: kde on hurd

On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 02:34:41PM +0200, Oleksandr Shneyder wrote:
> can you send me your  /etc/apt/sources.list ?

It's:

deb http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd/ ./

There's other stuff there as well, though, so beware for random
breakages if you use it permanently :)

> I will start with debian package for qt, not with compiled from
> scratch.  I have successfully installed libqt3c102-mt it work fine, i
> have tested it with desighner, but I cannot install libqt3-mt-dev  it
> fall on Dependency of libaudio-dev, which I cannot install.

Hmm, thanks for pointing that out.  That dependency is probably
hard-coded, so you can force the installation by passing --force-depends
to dpkg, but you need to install the other Depends manually then.  I
need to fix that.

> If I wright understand in this package is qmake and other tools?

That package does not seem to contain much.  Sorry, I am not familiar
with the Qt package layout in Debian.  I think the headers are in their
own package, and qmake is in qt3-dev-tools.

> I have installed although qt3-dev-tools but qmake from this pakage
> dieing with sigfault.

Damn.  How exactly is it failing?  What are you doing?  I don't know
qmake at all, just running it without options works fine here.

Michael