Re: FHS compliance

   > I think I can speak for all who care about the Hurd here, be it
   > within Debian or not: We will NOT change /hurd to be somewhere
   > else.

   OK. If you have decided to be stubborn, just don't try to argue
   that /hurd is FHS compliant. Just say you don't care about it.

We have decided to be stubborn, and we have also decided to be FHS
compliant.  You are being silly and arguing things without having a
clue about what the heck you are arguing about, so please stop.