Re: unstripped mozilla packages available for debugging

On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 11:00:56AM +0200, Marco Gerards wrote:
> Michael Banck <mbanck@debian.org> writes:
>
> > However, while I can navigate through the pull-down menus and edit the
> > URL bar, I can neither activate anything, nor does the URL bar react on
> > enter.  Maybe a XUL issue with our mouse driver or something else.
>
> If there is an issue with the mouse driver, please make a small test
> program so it can be fixed.  The mouse repeater in the console is not
> different than the debian mouse translator that was used in the past.
> It just forwards what is gets from Mach.

I have no idea whether it is the mouse driver, this just came across my
mind when I wrote the mail.  It is not even an educated guess, just a
shot in the dark.

There are definetely some issues with the mouse<->X interactions though,
e.g. copy&paste between xterms does not work.

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Debian Developer