unstripped mozilla packages available for debugging

Hi,

I rebuilt mozilla today with Barry's and Nyu's patches (there was one
MAXPATHLEN issue left or had been newly introduced).  If I get gconfd[1]
to run before I start mozilla, the main user interface starts up fine
(otherwise, it crashes for some reason I do not know yet).

However, while I can navigate through the pull-down menus and edit the
URL bar, I can neither activate anything, nor does the URL bar react on
enter.  Maybe a XUL issue with our mouse driver or something else.

The packages are up at

http://people.debian.org/~mbanck/hurd-mozilla/ ./

if anybody wants to take a peak.

enjoy,