Re: libgtop2

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
Cpu(s): 5.7% us, 1.1% sy, 4.9% ni, 87.8% id, 0.4% wa, 0.0% hi, 0.1% si

Ah, why didn't you say so in the first place? :) You could check what
our top does, it is in the hurdextras repository on Savannah in a
module called pptop.  But it is still buggy, hasn't been touched in
three years and probobly doesn't have this kind of a hack. :-)

Yeah, I've been using pptop for the port too. But it does not show
this kind of information, it only has (well, commented) support
for getting the system time of a single process, which I already
knew how to do.

I think there is a way to get such information, and Mach does
not seem to keep track of it. I don't think it matters much,
anyway.

--
Manuel Menal