Re: heads up

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 12:37:53 +0100, Alfred M. Szmidt <ams@kemisten.nu> wrote:

> There are two or three people actually involved in making the GNU
> system.  And you are not included in that list sadly. :-)

Wow! GNU System is done by two/three people only.
Great...
Could you name those two or three people?

I thought, there rest of the people here help in
anyway they can; by writing docs, building packages,
testing, advocating, etc.
I guess they don't exist.

I, for one, definitely did not contribute to anything.

> And I prefer not wasting my time with educating people
> when they could do this by them selfs in a far quicker
> manner.

There should be someone who could teach newbies, answers
FAQ, etc. I know, I know, they should read docs first.
But, this is the fact of life.
Now, this someone has to be a little patient with newbies,
not so new, and even experts.

> They should do their
> homework before opening their mouth.
> You don't start debating that
> someone is wrong without knowing what you are arguing about.

;-)

-- budi