Re: Traslating documentation

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 12:30:19 +0100
"Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@Update.UU.SE> wrote:

> I belive that the current install guide is located at
> www.debian.org/ports/hurd.  It is a updated version of Neal's guide.

That new to me. Either it was not announced or i have overread it.
Whatever. I will first update the install guide and than look to
translate the things what you all find more important.

A little question...
Is there a texinfo-Source for the current install guide on debian.org or
is it plain HTML and i have to translate all new? When a texi-Source
exists, where can i find it?

MfG/Best Regards Oliver Beck

--
 /"\ -ASCII-Ribbon-Campaign- |
 \ /    Against HTML Mail    | -Linux on an VIA EPIA-M9000-