Re: Traslating documentation

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 01:28:34 +0100
Jens Seidel <tux-master@web.de> wrote:

> Hi Oliver,
>
> First I want to thank you for your interest to translate documents. As
> usual I'm willing to proofread, ...

> I do and it's nice that you want to continue.
> But PLEASE, PLEASE do not forget about the Install-Guide, does it need
> an update, where can I find your translation? The link to it was
> broken IIRC. Your beautiful translation should not go away...

You can find it on Neal's webserver. [1]
And since a little while it is on the first CD too. (Phillip's CD-Set)

As i can see it has nothing be changed in the english original. But i
have only looked at the date and time of the file on the webserver.

[1]
http://web.walfield.org/pub/people/neal/papers/hurd-installation-guide

MfG/Best Regards Oliver Beck

--
 /"\ -ASCII-Ribbon-Campaign- |
 \ /    Against HTML Mail    | -Linux on an VIA EPIA-M9000-