Re: Traslating documentation

Hi Oliver,

First I want to thank you for your interest to translate documents. As usual
I'm willing to proofread, ...

On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 11:25:10PM +0100, Florian Ernst wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 17, 2004 at 11:09:42PM +0100, Oliver Beck wrote:
> > again i have enough time to translate some parts of the
> > HURD-Documantation to german. I will dont make the self mistakes as my
> > first attempt (translating the Install-Guide, someone of you will
> > remember ;)

I do and it's nice that you want to continue.
But PLEASE, PLEASE do not forget about the Install-Guide, does it need
an update, where can I find your translation? The link to it was broken
IIRC. Your beautiful translation should not go away...

How about adding this to www.debian.org?

> > so i have 2 little questions. First, where can i find the
> > sources(texi/LaTeX/TeX/whatever) from the documentation? Secondly, what
> > should be translated?
>
> Hey, that's great!
>
> Please see
> http://www.de.debian.org/intl/German/#website
> for details and come to
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german
> for discussing further activities.
>
> Also note I've just translated the last Hurd document (except the
> install guide), but there's plenty of other work to do... ;)

Don't forget about the documents which are not available at
www.debian.org, suggestions?

Jens