Re: Traslating documentation

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:25:10 +0100
Florian Ernst <florian@uni-hd.de> wrote:

> Hey, that's great!

The work from Marcus, Wolfgang, Neal, Michael and all others i have nor
listed (sorry guys!), is great. If it shpuld be the work on the code or
the time they spent for promotion (workshops or recitations). But this
could be interpreted by everyone self. The translations are better to
propagate the product, sure. But as i say. My respects goes to the
'real' HURD-Hackers...

> Also note I've just translated the last Hurd document (except the
> install guide), but there's plenty of other work to do... ;)

Nice to read that i'm not alone.
It's better to work together and see that it is readed at all ;)

> Cheers,
> Flo

MfG/Best Regards Oliver Beck

--
 /"\ -ASCII-Ribbon-Campaign- |
 \ /    Against HTML Mail    | -Linux on an VIA EPIA-M9000-