Re: New hurd package in Debian?

On Sat, Jan 03, 2004 at 06:27:14PM +0100, Johannes Rohr wrote:

> >> Also, libc0.3 looks pretty outdated, too. But fixing that is
> >> probably more complicated than updating the Hurd.

> > Jeff was working on it, but he wants to finish his glibc work first.

Incidentally, yesterday patches went into Debian glibc to make hurd-i386
work.  We have to make mips work, and some other things to get that
uploaded (patches pending for all of those).  So later this week, it's
likely that I'll get the new `hurd' package uploaded.

The production buildds have only just come online, so I'll likely get
information from elmo this week or next on getting that running, too.

As always, I'm looking for minions[0].  =) My project list is longer than
my available time.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

[0] The glibc work got finished because Barry deFreese was able to help
me backport the pieces of current upstream glibc CVS against the Debian
package.  Thanks, Barry. =)