Re: Mouse repeater breaks console

On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 11:29:56PM +0200, Johannes Rohr wrote:
> However, I'm having trouble with the pc_mouse driver. If I use the full
> command line as suggested by the HurdConsole and XFree86 sections of the
> GNU/Hurd Wiki, the screen blanks and I doesn't even respond to
> Ctrl-Alt-Backspace.

After rereading the thread (I also thought you talked about X), I just
want to add that I saw this problem in the past as well (and there was
at least one other person reporting this on IRC), but it went away
without me ever figuring out what the exact cause was.

Good to know that you have nailed it down to pc_mouse.

Michael