Re: Problems with LAN card

   > Yes, I have shared IRQ's. I will try to recompile GNU Mach.

   Recompiling won't fix it if shared IRQs are the problem.  Depending
   on which IRQs are shared, it won't ever work.

Sighs, it can fix it.  If you have a conflict IRQ conflict between
device foo and device bar, then recompiling GNU Mach without one of
these devices will solve the IRQ conflict.

Another way to fix IRQ conflicts is to remove the device from the
mobo; reconfiguring them can also work if that is possible.  Sometimes
just moving the card from one PCI slot to another can work...