Re: Problems with LAN card

Yep, here they say that usually it fix the problem:

http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-install

This is what I have in my IRQ's:

FICHERO: /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:    5002504          XT-PIC  timer
  1:      14051          XT-PIC  i8042
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  3:       6787          XT-PIC  Intel 82801AA-ICH, eth0
  7:          0          XT-PIC  parport0
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
  9:        312          XT-PIC  uhci_hcd, ohci1394, yenta
 11:          4          XT-PIC  yenta
 12:      63795          XT-PIC  i8042
 14:      12567          XT-PIC  ide0
 15:      94206          XT-PIC  ide1
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

Antonio

 --- "Alfred M. Szmidt" <ams@kemisten.nu> escribió:
>    > Yes, I have shared IRQ's. I will try to recompile GNU Mach.
>
>    Recompiling won't fix it if shared IRQs are the problem.
> Depending
>    on which IRQs are shared, it won't ever work.
>
> Sighs, it can fix it.  If you have a conflict IRQ conflict between
> device foo and device bar, then recompiling GNU Mach without one of
> these devices will solve the IRQ conflict.
>
> Another way to fix IRQ conflicts is to remove the device from the
> mobo; reconfiguring them can also work if that is possible.
> Sometimes
> just moving the card from one PCI slot to another can work...

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es