Re: glibc

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 06:58:40PM +0100, Michael Banck wrote:

> That one (and a couple of others) are fixed in CVS, thanks to ams.

> I've got a dpatch for that one if you or Jeff are interested. But I
> guess waiting for the next debian release with pulls from CVS will be
> easier.

Is the dpatch against .ds1-10, or the old 2.3.2-9?  If the old one,
don't worry about it.  Otherwise, I'd love it, it would save me some
work.

There will be no more glibc CVS pulls before sarge releases.  We're just
finishing sorting out the transition to using 2.6 kernel headers and
then we'll leave it as a stable base for folks to work from.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey