RE: Hurd Advocacy?

>===== Original Message From Marco Gerards <metgerards@student.han.nl> =====
>The kernel is developed by the L4KA project. Does it matter that it is
>written in C++ or isn't GPLed? (Ofcourse what matters is that it is
>free software).

I had noticed that some of the L4 kernels were licensed commercially while I
was browsing L4 website sometime ago. The concern of the choice of language
being that I had read in some paper that g++ is not really fine tuned as
compared to gcc (plus other GNU philosophies; sorry true GNU fanatic :).

-subedi