Re: HURD kernel change

Hi Mark,
  The big change planned is a port of Hurd from gnumach to L4,
this seems to be a year or three away (but IS happening).

  There's a moderate change right now from gnumach1.3 to
gnumach2.0 (was called oskit-mach).  AFAIK, there are a
few necessary bits of work left on gnumach2.0, the CDs
contain gnumach1.3.  I don't know the timescale for the
gnumach2.0 transition but the current CDs (snapshot K4)
are supposedly very good (previous trivial problems ironned out)
(I'm using K3 with no unexpected problems)

Ciaran O'Riordan