Re: K4

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 09:16:56PM -0400, James Morrison wrote:

> > Can you point me to it?
>
>  The semaphore patch was rejected for the actual Hurd source.

Upstream requisites are not necessarily the same as Debian's. Is there
something detrimental in the patch I pointed?

If it just was rejected because it was an horrid kludge but still it
works fine, then we should apply it in Debian since this bug is breaking
all packages that need semaphores to build or work at all.

--
Robert Millan