Re: K4

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 01:35:08AM +0000, Robert Millan wrote:

> > I haven't built it yet...  I'm still catching up from being away.. =(

> when you do, make sure you add the semaphores patch, otherwise GNOME
> remains unbuildable.

Is this a new semaphores patch, or Neal's old one?  If it's old one, I
don't remember if it's interface-changing or not.  If it's not, I'm
willing to look at it, if it is, I don't want to risk breaking ABI
compatability.

Can you point me to it?

--
Breathe into my hands, I'll cup them like a glass to drink from...
 - Tattle Tale