Re: What's the command to create swap in hurd

   Corking :)

Hey, thats my word. :)

   Definitely--and I would've said "GNU/Linux" if that's what I had meant ;)

I was refering to your first paragraph when you said: Hurd is running
well enough for you that you don't [need] to touch Linux anymore?

   (you get the point ;), and this is all kernel-stuff, right?) :\

The Hurd replaces what used to be in the kernel, so one could call
it a kernel I guess.

   Just put me on your list as `already converted', so you remember not to
   worry about me in the future (I even told the Western-Digital
   tech-support guy that I was running "... Debian--GNU on Linux", when my
   last hard disk died--then I had to un-confuse him) :)

That should have been Linux on GNU, not the other way around.  Since
you are using a GNU variant and running Linux on that.  I prefer just
saying that I am running a GNU variant; it easier to say than "GNU
slash Linux" and it raises some eyebrows at the same time.