RE: What's the command to create swap in hurd

Not that I know of.  I think what Alfred was trying to say is that if you
wish to share swap space on Linux then you would have to run mkswapfs under
Linux.

I don't know Knoppix, doesn't it's installation routine have an option for
initializing a swap partition?

Barry deFreese
Technology Services Manager
Nike Team Sports
(949)-616-4005
Barry.deFreese@nike.com

--
"Technology doesn't make you less stupid; it just makes you stupid faster."
Jerry Gregoire - Former CIO at Dell