Re: Must NOT link with pthread

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 09:38:53AM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> reopen 187309
> thanks
>
> Hi,
>
> guys, this is bad.  I just spent quite some time tracking down what broke
> the Aegypten project (to be precise, the gpg-agent used by gpgsm), and
> slowly had to work my way down to this bug report.  I have a couple of
> suggestions.

my apologises, Marcus. i'll follow your suggestion next time.

it seems we do actualy have a system bug, maybe in ld or in our dynamic linker
(GNU/Linux uses a different one, right?). whereever it is, this bug is
reproduced in the following places (i've hit all them):

xfree86: see http://people.debian.org/~rmh/xfree86/glxinfo-makefile.diff (applied)
xft2: bug #185536
gtkgl2: bug #186760
libgcrypt: bug #187309
[...] (and more i forgot and are already "fixed")

Marcus, i'm unable to debug this. please could you have it a look and
try to find out the problem?

I recommend gtkgl2 as a good test case, it's IMO the simplest one.

CCing debian-hurd

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide