ext2fs patch status

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
   For example, there is an old item out on Savannah about >2Gb
   support for ext2fs but I am seeing messages about someone fixing
   that on the bug-hurd mailing list.

Depends on what you called "fixed", the patch by Ognyan is quite alpha
from what I can see (read-write support is highly unstable).

My patch in its current state should not be used. Even in read-only mode there is no guarantee that all will be read correctly. I'm currently investigating how to deal with some major VM/pager problems.

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""