Re: Package glibc-2.3.1-17 doesn't exist

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 12:06:51PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:

> > I'm trying to install with apt-get the language-env package, but it
> > depends on locales and the last one depends on glibc-2.3.1-17, which
> > doesn't exist.

> It means the new package needs building. mmh.. Jeff? :>

The problem is that glibc 2.3.2 is going to break sarge again.  (at
least hppa, and probably mips*), so we've been holding off.  The
previous CVS update broke us, but we've only been putting in low-risk
changes for the current glibc so that folks running testing have a
decente glibc to work against.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?