Re: status of coreutils

On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 06:03:35PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:

> I checked the libc0.3 bug list before reporting. what is a libc0.3 bug doing in the hurd package?

We've been sloppy in the past about how things were assigned - Generally
if it was a Hurd-specific bug it went into the Hurd package,
since the Hurd maintainers were looking there, and not in the
glibc bugs.

Feel free to reassign it.

--
You said homosexuals form a small percentage of the population.  So
do Jews.  Is that a reason to deny someone equality?