status of coreutils

hi there!

looking at the third build problem in coreutils i found a (sigh)
critical bug in libdiskfs (#190732). after this one, coreutils
is working properly.

well, this is the current status of coreutils for GNU:

1- PATH_MAX bug reported to upstream [1], being sent to debianbts atm.
2- coreutils/tests/misc/nice triggers nice() bug in libc, see #190581
3- coreutils/tests/mv/perm-1 triggers critical bug in libdiskfs, see #190732

I built a package that fixes (1) and works around (2) and (3) by
deactivating these tests. it's in my repository in people.debian.org,
please someone could put it in alpha?

thanks!

[1] http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=1416&group_id=2613

--
Robert Millan

make: *** No rule to make target `war'.  Stop.

Another world is possible - Just say no to genocide